1. Recycle, donate, or gift something that I already own.
2. Start my days by writing 5-10 things that I am thankful for.
3. Read a real life, printed on paper, bound book, for pleasure. Even if it is only a few pages.
4. Stop complaining.
5. Set my alarm every day and get up by it, then get out of bed without looking at the computer.
6. Spend at least 30 minutes every day creating a source of passive income.
7. Carry a notebook in my back pocket. Use it.
8. Limit checking facebook to twice per day.
9. Do the most important thing on my to-do list before doing anything else.
10. Swim at least once per week, if not more.
11. Stop drinking soda.
12. Make breakfast at home instead of buying it.
13. Spend 15 minutes every day meditating.
The goal is to end up (at least) a marginally better person than I am now, in however small a way. We’ll see.